Inpatient (Hospital & Physician) Remote Medical Coding
Remote medical coding for inpatient (hospital & physician) services is an important part of the health information management cycle. Invoke 360 offers several distinguishing features that are unique for inpatient hospital and inpatient physician coding.
Inpatient hospital remote medical coding
Invoke 360's remote medical coding services for hospitals and other health systems help in increasing revenue through increased cash flow. We do this by improving DRG-based revenue and CMI.
- We streamline workflow processes and expedite the clearing of backlogs, which results in reductions in DNFB.
- Our efficient QA teams are meticulous about capturing CC (complication or comorbidity) and MCC (major complication or comorbidity).
- Coders and auditors that are well versed in different systems such as APR (All Patient Refined) DRG systems and MS (Medicare Severity).
- We schedule regular and comprehensive reviews with CDI (clinical documentation improvement) and HIM (health information management) teams. These reviews lead to more effective communication with the teams. It also helps analyze the different factors that impact quality reviews, volume forecasts, hospital case mix index, etc.
- Our coders have the experience, knowledge, and expertise in IRF-PAI coding (Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS), LTCH (Long Term Care Hospital PPS), and OASIS guidelines for home health.
Inpatient physician remote medical coding
Invoke 360's remote medical coders are experts with CMS regulations and accurate coding initiatives for physician coding. The overarching hierarchy for all initial or subsequent or discharge hospital services is medical necessity. We assign appropriate E/M level after a detailed documentation review. We are also well versed with coding consultations and critical care requirements.